This job might no longer be available.
Associate Community Manager (Remote)
22 days ago
About the Team
Our Community team in Ireland has been strategically growing over the last year, and we are crafting it to be our centre of Player Excellence with the expansion of our team in Romania.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, build memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement with our games. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and relentlessly work to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
The Associate Community Manager has the primary responsibility for the overall Community Management of one of our games and will report into one of our Lead Player Communication Managers.
The successful candidate will create engaging content for our community through various platforms, collect feedback and analyze community sentiment, while acting as the voice of the community with our product development teams to drive the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that will have the most positive impact on our community and business. You will be responsible for keeping the community engaged, heard and passionate about what’s to come.
You'll focus on a one too many communication strategy, delivering meaningful content to our entire player base.
What you'll do
- Engage with community members through different social channels.
- Build and nurture official social media channels for the product brand.
- Build and maintain a content calendar with all events and activities designed to keep our players engaged.
- Work with Player Support Operations & VIP Relationship Management to understand the full range of player feedback.
- Act as a voice of the community; delivering feedback to improve our products, tools, policies, and procedures; all in an effort to create fabulous experiences at every opportunity.
- Create engaging communication such as posts, patch notes and social copies.
- Analyze and report on the content performance data to drive continuous improvement.
- Build an e-reputation report based on comments from community
- Moderate community content ensuring a fun, safe, and inclusive community for players.
- Work in an exciting and lively environment to produce exceptional results.
What you'll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Community Management role before.
- Experience engaging with players in a public setting (forums, social media, public review responses, etc.)
- Strong understanding of social media services mechanisms and trends, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Discord.
- You are an empathetic person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- A passion for and experience with a number of games, especially on mobile!
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Confidence to make judgement calls to provide the best experience possible for players.
- Strong Attention to detail is a must!
- Knowledge of video and image editing software is a plus.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
More about you
- You care about others, and you live that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You excel at communicating, you'll deliver content to players all around the world, understanding the best tone and approach for a large range of audiences is critical. You can speak the language of gamers, you get the references/memes, and you have fun engaging with this type of communication.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your standard work. We will ask you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our players love when we take complete ownership of any issues they are facing until we have driven full resolution. Your accountability should go beyond resolving player issues, it is an attitude and a quality that you have worked to shape over time, so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and your customers).
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .