Associate Community Manager/ Influencers
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
11 days ago
About the Team
Our Community Management Team is based in Dublin and has a focus on creating engaging and memorable experiences for all Wildlife Community members and players every single day.
We strive to help our community of players enjoy the games they love to play and interact with each other in a supportive, safe, and positive way. We ensure that they have memorable experiences through every step of their journey. We want our player communities to have long-lasting positive impact on everyone who engages in and with them.
About the Role
This role will have the primary responsibility of building and maintaining influencer relationships, campaigns, content, and events.
As part of the larger Community Team you will be focused on products with opportunity for significant influencer impact on critical business goals. You will handle direct interactions with all key partner influencers and will help develop creative and fun ways for influencers to engage with their communities and the communities of Wildlife products. You will shape best practices on how we source, work with, and leverage influencers across the globe. This is a new role and will present an opportunity to build what will be a growing and important part of our ongoing community strategy.
More about you
- You care about others, and you life that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You have an in-depth understanding of influencer culture, markets, best-practices. You have the ability to leverage this extensive knowledge in innovative and exciting ways to achieve business impacting results. You stay aware of influencer and associated market trends, cultural shifts, and the opportunities created therein. You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and can use that skill-set to create influence in others.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your work. We will ask from you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our community loves when we take ownership and voice their feedback, concerns, and ideas. Your accountability should go beyond interacting with all community members, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and our community).
What you’ll do
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and influencer groups.
- Develop and implement influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Help build and grow internal content creation channels on YouTube, Twitch, and other channels.
- Curate a variety of media to highlight content from top creators for all Wildlife products.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, technology, and industry news and events.
- Attend influencer events for networking and business purposes.
- Collaborate with product and player-facing teams to maximize positive business impact.
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you’ll need
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communications.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for and experience with a variety of games, especially on mobile!
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife, engaging with influencers & players online and in-person.
- A thirst for knowledge and the desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Experience creating content that has drawn and maintained a consistent audience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected, but seen as an opportunity for positive improvement and innovation.
- Experience working with confidential personal and business information.
- Expert in a variety of video content editing and publishing software.
- Strong Attention to detail is a must.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives