Associate Campaign Manager (Contract)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
18 days ago
Associate Campaign Manager - EA SPORTS (6-month Contract)
The EA SPORTS – Associate Campaign Manager (Brand Marketing) role supports some of the most-acclaimed sports franchises from EA SPORTS, including EA SPORTS NHL , and EA SPORTS UFC . In this role, you will implement the global Brand Marketing Campaign, apply processes and best practices to support daily operations, campaign tracking and readiness, campaign measurement, and partnership activations.
The Associate Manager reports to the Sr. Campaign Manager and will support the Global Brand team to manage marketing operations, including tracking of team readiness, assisting in activation programs, and partnering with internal team members to gather indicators and share insights.
Ideally , you are passionate about signature marketing campaigns, supporting the production of strategic Brand Marketing plans, working with diverse groups of partners to coordinate complex programs across multiple channels, and motivated to keep the business on track through operations tasks that allow great work.
What You'll Be Doing :
- Assist the Partnerships and Campaign Managers in developing (a) strategic plans for global marketing campaigns and signature marketing programs, (b) partnering with and managing internal CFX marketing teams coordination and deployment of assets, (c) maintaining partnerships across sports, teams, and athletes to deploy complex activations across many channels.
- Partnership marketing activations alongside the Partnerships manager, including asset briefing, readiness and deployment.
- Business operations and administrative tasks that promote global marketing campaigns, including partnering with Finance, Legal, and Business Affairs teams to create purchase orders, track budget and payment statuses.
- CFX team Coordination, including beat status reporting, readiness and risks.
- Brand team operations, including daily support of the Brand Director and Managers.
- Campaign measurement and postmortems to assess campaign performance indicators, communicate insights and form a perspective on optimization.
Examples of Deliverables:
- Manage campaign readiness/status trackers
- Daily/weekly/monthly calls with partners
- Manage asset and rollout trafficking processes
- Invoice management and creation of purchase orders and financial tracking
- Partner activation & inventory tracker
- Postmortem reports & insights on campaign beats/signature programs
What You Need to Bring To The Table:
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resources to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Communication: Integrate multiple channels into holistic marketing beats. Share and update partners on a regular, self-managed and schedule.
- Preparation: Create a road map for success, ensure partners understand it and stay on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Flexibility : Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Become comfortable in new environments or roles.
- Determination: Creatively progress around constraints and blockers. Find solutions designed to stay on brief, on strategy, and in pursuit of the objective.
- Productivity: Keep up with and promote a streamlined rhythm of business.
- 2 or more years working in a marketing/communications role; e.g. Product Marketing; Operations; Communications.
- Working understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills to express complex ideas simply
- Fluent with standard productivity tools and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Bonus: fluency with graphic design tools
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency.
- Ability to work across disciplines , time zones and territories.
- Passion and enthusiasm for subject matter, with fluency in some of the supported brands (EA SPORTS NHL, EA SPORTS UFC) and their sports/licenses.