Associate CRM Manager
20 days ago
As an Associate CRM Manager, you will be instrumental in the development, management, and execution of multi-channel 1:1 CRM programs for millions of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s gamers throughout the Americas across various brands. Comfortable with HTML and data-driven, you will work cross-functionally to manage best-in-class campaigns and programs that bolster our relationship with our consumers. The CRM Strategist will use data and insights to hyper-personalize experiences and optimize in real-time.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own, build and maintain an editorial calendar to keep track of messaging
- Conceive, build, and deploy tactical one-off messaging and campaigns
- Coordinate plans with various stakeholders internally and externally
- Constantly test and optimize messaging, content, and tone to ensure O&O engagement metrics are improving
- Work closely with analytics to understand and communicate campaign effectiveness and performance
- Support execution of lifecycle messaging plans for all games on all channels.
- Help the team incorporate email best practices into all planning, decisions, and execution - from creative to segmentation to deliverability
- Support asset production by working with our internal design resources
- Assist with QA efforts for both code and logic used within templates, campaigns, and workflows
- Ability to work cross functionally with campaign, brand managers, and product owners
- Be a customer advocate within BNEA marketing, ensuring the highest quality communication strategy across our owned and operated channels
- 2-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing environment; and 1.5+ years of experience working in Email Marketing / Lifecycle
- Comfortable working with HTML and CSS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise CRM related tools such as: Campaign Monitor, Iterable, Braze, Segment, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo, Salesforce
- Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead.
- Experience working with customer data, understanding of relational data and or has worked with business intelligence analytics in some way or form
- Experience in delivering and launching campaigns on an integrated timeline
- Experience working in a process-driven environment and with tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello
- The ability to adapt to rapid business growth and major process changes at scale
- You are a BNEA gamer yourself
- Knowledge of BNEA games and lore
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.