Associate CRM Campaign Manager
Irvine, CA, United States
9 days ago
Blizzard Entertainment has served as a fundamental force in competitive gaming for over 15 years. With our global esports initiatives continuing to expand, evolve and reach new audiences, we’re searching the world over for talented people who are as passionate about the amazing competition taking place in our games as we are.
Activision Blizzard Esports (ABE) serves as the operational foundation and partnership hub for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty League. ABE is uniquely positioned to create long term value via the commercialization of the esports portfolio through brand partnership and media rights sales. Leading the charge, the Overwatch League represents one of the first truly global esports leagues, combining the best of traditional sports and esports. Overwatch League saw great success in its inaugural season as they signed 12 world-class teams, launched compelling programming to a diverse international audience and quickly became the most commercially successful esports program in history. Similarly, the Call of Duty League team successfully launched the Global Pro League and has continued to grow the already popular Call of Duty esports scene.
The Associate CRM Campaign Manager is responsible for executing programs that drive fan acquisition and engagement. The Associate Manager will support the Director of CRM Strategy and Analytics in developing measurable marketing campaigns throughout the customer journey, across all channels. A successful candidate will be an organized team player who can clearly communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization to implement marketing campaigns delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Assist CRM team in executing multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics for driving customer relationships with a goal of increasing fan acquisition and engagement.
- Project manage and assist in execution of customer relationship emails such as new fan onboarding, transactional communications, engagement series, voice of the customer and other one-off and automated emails.
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure there are standards for data collection and secure processes for data to flow to customer data warehouse.
- Coordinate closely with the creative, content, league marketing and other teams as needed to successfully deploy and track campaigns.
- Execute A/B and multi-variate testing against fan segments to validate and inform customer research efforts.
- Track subscriber health and penetration of our key segments to ensure we keep communications relevant and support the optimal customer experience.
- Assist Director of CRM in compiling results to report on campaign performance, assessing results against relevant KPIs.
- Partner with content and brand marketing teams to ensure messaging in CRM campaigns aligns with communications strategy.
- Design CRM playbooks, protocols, and processes for league teams to leverage best practices in their local markets.
- Look to innovate and optimize CRM programs using application automation tools.
- Assist Director of CRM in the identification and integration of new fan data sources to enrich fan profiles.
- Minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing experience in gaming, sports/entertainment, and/or retail organization with an understanding of driving engagement and consumer revenue.
- Understanding of email and digital marketing best practices
- Track record of identifying, designing and executing CRM campaigns (preferably automation and/or drip) that drive customer loyalty and engagement
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Experience with salesforce marketing cloud application.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures and systems
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of google analytics product suite a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment