Associate Business Development Executive
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Business Development Executive
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy and Lightning Link along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
What You'll Do
The Associate BDE is responsible for assisting sales staff within assigned sales territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. This includes servicing existing customers and support Business Development Executives in seeking out new business opportunities. This is a regimented cross-functional training program in the areas of sales, marketing, finance, sales support and analytics which will be required in the first 6 to 12 month of employment. This is an introductory role which requires up to 50 percent travel. This position is located in Las Vegas.
What We're Looking For
- Gain knowledge in cross-functional areas as assigned, uses knowledge to support the execution of business initiatives directly supporting sales, marketing, finance and sales support staff
- Follows training regimen and provides feedback on learning progress
- Displays knowledge of company products and supports sales initiatives by promoting and selling games and recurring revenue products
- Infiltrates the assigned market by learning and demonstrating knowledge of gaming industry, and identifying, qualifying and closing prospective target accounts and providing excellent service to existing customers and support to internal staff
- Reviews and submits business expense reports in a timely manner
- Works closely with regional Sales Team to facilitate the execution of strategies for accounts and territories
- Supports development, in coordination with regional management, systems for targeting accounts and participates in customer relations
- Supports sales team within assigned territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets and maintains accountability and tracking systems
- Accurately reports specific sales forecasting. Submits all sales reports as assigned within established timelines
- Assist in development and maintenance of forecast and budget systems
- Prepares accurate and timely quotes and business proposals
- Presents and demonstrates the company’s products utilizing P.O.S. materials as well as presentation kits
- Closes sales in accordance with agreed goals and strategies
- Refers and provides all Systems business opportunities to Aristocrat Systems sales staff
- Positions and promotes Aristocrat, Inc. as a high-performance, world-class manufacturing, sales and service organization within assigned sales territory
- Maintains up to date customer information and enters order fulfillment information
- Maintains current and complete product knowledge through training
- Other duties as assigned
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.