Associate Brand Manager, EA Originals (12-month contract)
13 days ago
Associate Brand Manager – EA Originals & Partners (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are EA Originals & Partners Team
We are the team that brought the breakout indie hits like A Way Out, It Takes Two and Yarny to market. We partner with incredible studios including Hazelight, Velan, Coldwood Interactive, Zoink Games and Silver Rain to help develop the foundational marketing and commercial strategies for their games.
Join us as an Associate Brand Manager within the EA Originals and Partners Team.
This hire will report to the Brand Management Lead based in Geneva.
Key Responsibilities. You will:
- Support the Brand Manager when working with studio teams to guide design goals and priorities based off consumer and market insights
- Work with analytics to report results and to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Maintain the daily relationship with brand marketing
- Help develop important Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
- Be a specialist about EA's and competitions products within the product category.
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- 2 years product marketing or brand management experience in the entertainment industry, experience in video games preferred
- Experience partnering with a product development team to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- English is the required language of work.
- Loves video games!