Associate Art Producer
12 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a talented Associate Art Producer to join our team! If you're looking to make an impact and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Work with the Creative Director, Product Management, and Game Design teams to manage art production for in-house games from start to finish
- Handle art pipeline and identify/solve workflow issues
- Work with Publishing Managers to identify and deliver art requirements for multiple 3rd party games being published
- Coordinate with in-house and external art teams alike to ensure timely production and delivery of all assets
- Keep the art team productive via task management tools like Asana/Jira
- Ensure clarity of art requirements across all parties by creating active documentation for deliverables and references alike
- Manage the flow of assets and information between teams and team members
- Create processes, guidelines, and templates which can help the art team improve efficiency and quality of work
- 3+ years in an Art Producer role or related experience
- Organized, self-motivated, dedicated, hard-working, with a strong sense of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a large amount of ambiguity and adapt easily to change
- Manage multiple tasks and projects, switching focus and priorities to respond to business needs
- Strong understanding of game development and the art-creation process
- A good eye for art, and the ability to make subtle distinctions between good models and textures and ones that don't meet aesthetic requirements
- Working knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Spine, Zbrush, Maya, and 3ds Max a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Art, Animation or Game Production or equivalent
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience with hypercasual game production pipelines
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.