This job might no longer be available.
Associate Art Director - FIFA
3 months ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. This is an opportunity to join the EA SPORTS FIFA marcom team and work on football 24/7.
As an Associate Art Director, you will report to the Creative Director of Marcom Strategy.
- Design and build assets for various FIFA campaigns
- Work alongside art directors to craft the visual look and feel across various brand campaigns
- Work with FIFA team members to create content that will span across various EA channels (i.e., Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.)
- Reinforce the voice of the FIFA, working to make sure that we are present in important cultural conversations across all content and platforms.
- Work alongside design leads, production partners, game capture teams and agencies to bring your ideas to life!
- Ensure creative ideas are well-articulated and on-brief.
- 2-4 years of experience in a creative role.
- You have experience in creative work across design, art direction, film, or video.
- You are a creative storyteller at heart.
- You are interested in the power of football and understand the cultural and creative potential of the sport. If you are new to this space, do some research and learn more!
At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we’re looking for the brightest talent, so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.