Assistant to the Game Director [Black Budget]
6 days ago
We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
We are looking for somebody who would work closely with our Game Director as well as the wider production team to support and facilitate a range of administrative and organization tasks to improve the smooth running of our new game, currently in development.
- Support the Game Director and production team with organizational, administrative and planning activities.
- Improving communication between our studio in Amsterdam and the HQ in Seoul. Also acting as a point of contact in the studio for the Game Director & Production team.
- Taking care of basic financial tasks like administrating expenses, reimbursements into our system
- Scheduling, travel bookings
- Assisting the production team with ad hoc tasks
We are ideally looking for:
- A passion for video games is a must
- Experience in a similar role, or some knowledge of game development
- Experience with managing correspondence within departments
- Excellent organizational skills and a proactive mentality
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Computer Savvy
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Korean would be a huge plus
- Experience with tools that are specific to managing requests and expenses (ex: Rydoo, Zoho, SAP Concur or similar)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Lunch allowance and a range of snacks & drinks
- Health and Wellness allowance
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, offering vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.