Assistant to the Board
1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized professional to function as anAssistant to the Board. If you are not satisfied with a corporate course of action and enjoy supporting C-suite with the highest quality of work standards - apply!
(This position requires working mainly from office)
- Provides active support for the Board in the daily operations.
- Supports key executive meetings through arrangement such as: agenda preparation, documents collection and proof-reading.
- Takes care of general office duties, including reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Manages complex travel itineraries and calendars of the key executives.
- Coordinates closely with other teams across the enterprise.
- Handles other duties as needed.
- Works mostly in-office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have 5+ consecutive years of experience in a similar role supporting senior executive/executives.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to remain composed while effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and experience regarding legal operations of stock-exchange-listed companies.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.