This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Program Manager (Americas)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
7 months ago
Assistant Program Manager, FIFA Competitive Gaming
Requisition Type: Temporary Full time
Length of Contract: 1 yr
EA is seeking an experienced Assistant Program Manager for the FIFA Global Series
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
In this position, you will play and integral role in executing our program in the Latin America/North America markets. The scope of work will include partner management, execution of events, and aid in develop robust competitive programs to EA standards.
- Lead : The coordination and planning as main Point of Contact for EA’s Agency and Latin America EA to run a successful event
- Drive cross-functional efforts : Lead efforts to drive cross-functional planning and prep activities across Competitive Gaming Division (Program Management Team, League Ops Team, Comms Team, Production Team) and Global Marketing Team to ensure a globally amplified event.
- Report Status / Risk Mitigation Plan : Drive regular status update meetings to assess progress and identify risks. Work with cross functional partners to proactively mitigate risks. As appropriate escalate risks to senior management. Consistently look for opportunities to improve how we work.
- Ensure activities are completed within compliance to EA business processes: work with the program team to ensure appropriate legal and finance processes are adhered to in the delivery of events.
- Guide: Provide EA’s agency with the guidelines approved within the EA FIFA Global Series Ecosystem and categories (commercialization, security, prize pool caps, etc). Work with POCs for FIFA, Branding, and Security to ensure all restrictions are in place
- Track: Track contractual obligations/deliverables from both parties
- Drive retrospectives – gather feedback from the program team after event execution and curate learnings to improve the execution of future events.
- Create impactful presentations to be shared with senior leadership as appropriate.
- Coordinate: Manage Americas Leagues to run in FIFA 20 Season as main point of contact for Competitive Gaming Division
- Collaborate: Work with Competitive Gaming comms team and territory PR teams to maximize collaborative amplification efforts to drive viewership in the respective regions for the Leagues
- Amplify: Make best of local comms Channels to amplify all other FIFA Global Series events in each territory (within Latin America)
- Track: Follow up on amplification efforts and results, as well as Competitive Gaming growth in each territory
- Support: Support on deals and relations with partners in the Americas territory – Follow up on deliverables based on the contracts while seeing through any additional events taking place as result of those contracts , and share best practices and offer support on other EA titles likely to activate in region
- Lead: console events in the Americas region while minimizing clash with local operators
- Build: Take part in building the FIFA Competitive Gaming program
- Search: investigate and assess new potential tournament partners in Latin America that can be beneficial for EA and the product
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Must have a desire to problem solve
- Work well in a team, as well as on your own
- Be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be open to constructive feedback from peers and strived for excellence
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.