14 days ago
EA SPORTS (FIFA)
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA DCL) is looking for an Assistant Producer on a 3 month contract. Knowledge of and a passion for football is mandatory.
You will work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
You will report to our Kit Approvals lead.
What an Assistant Producer does at EA:
- Play an essential role in the licenced asset approval process, especially relating to kits
- Acquire reference for licenced assets
- Work with colleagues to determine assets required for all FIFA titles
- Ensure all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned
- Track updates on Asset Approvals – following up with appropriate partners (EAV team, licensors, Territory Managers)
- Contribute to the collection of player photos for in-game use
The next great EA Assistant Producer also needs:
- Project or Asset Management experience