Pasadena California United States
9 days ago
Industrial Toys was founded by Industry veteran Alex Seropian in 2012 with the goal of making the world’s best mobile FPS games. After being acquired by Electronic Arts in 2018, Industrial Toys has been growing fast and is looking for more people to help change the landscape of mobile games at EA and around the world. Building on hard- won knowledge as an indie studio, Industrial Toys is looking for more like-minded people who are also "Mobile To The Core!"
If you're interested in creating innovative experiences that will reach mobile players around the world, we would like to hear from you!
Producers at EA are vision holders, overseeing the whole life cycle of a game from concept through launch and into live service. The Assistant Producer will report to the Lead Producer + work alongside the rest of the production staff to help lead a multi-disciplinary development team, driving our products toward financial and critical success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help communicate the product vision for the team, making sure people have the information needed to move features forward.
- Work with the production team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
- Help organize the development of new and innovative features.
- Understand and help manage and mitigate project risks.
- Have an understanding of player needs, business goals and drivers.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games, awareness of trends and gaming culture.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to seek or demonstrate clear decision-making.
- Relevant education and diploma (Game Design, Computer Science, Project Management etc) or equivalent experience.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.