This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssistant Producer
SummaryWe believe the best people make the best team, and the best team creates the best game product. We are looking for exactly those people who will carry the missions toward the goals together. We aim to create mobile game products that millions of our audience will enjoy for years and we want to fulfil their motivations and unfulfilled needs.
We believe we have a strong vision, missions, identity that will deliver the greatest value to the audiences and we hire only the most hungry and passionate talents to carry the goals together. We are fully backed with the support and trust to achieve the biggest success.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an Assistant Producer to join our new studio in Helsinki. With production / project management experience and proven game development experience, the Assistant Producer is handling the production pipelines as well as coordination of Dev team & Central teams. The person will closely work with the main Producer to build and operate game production in each development stage as well as live operation service environment.
- Coordinates a development team in the daily production and sprint operation
- Works with the production teams to lock down requirements and specifications
- Solves the daily issue in terms of development bottleneck, and provides technical solution for the production related matters
- Delivers very clear communication methodology to the team and operate daily communication between the dev teams
- Focuses on identifying issues and suggests solutions related to execution goals
- Provides team’s status and blockers daily and track the issues, communicate with production team
- Manages the 3rd party product pipelines such as QA and Art
- Works together and support the producer and the production team to make sure the daily, weekly, sprint, milestone delivery will be successful in terms of quality and timeline
What We're Looking For
- Expected to have production management experience in the game developments
- Good knowledge of production life cycle, tools, process, and execution planning
- Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment
- Good technical knowledge of the production implementation
- Strong communication skills across the game developers / teams
- Experience working on mobile F2P game project and its production cycle
Why this will be the best opportunity for you
You will be working at Northern Stars a Pixel United studio where you establish, lead, and grow the strong backend tech & visions from scratch.
- Unique opportunity - new studio and new products, be a part of the new journey
- Independence and autonomy for you to do the best work possible
- Strong compensation and benefits. Great teams take great caretale
- Untapped potential genre, serve and delight 100 million+ audiences
- Work with world-class talents who have been running $400M+ product businesses
Backed by top 5 mobile game publisher, Pixel United
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.