This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Producer (Temporary)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
5 months ago
The Role: Assistant Producer (DC&L)
An Assistant Producer on the Data Collection and Licensing team should have an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills. Knowledge and a passion for football and the FIFA product is highly recommended.
Job duties will include:
• Acting as point of contact for the FIFA Mobile Dev Team for licensed assets and database support
• Reviewing Game Design & Live Content for potential licensing concerns or risks
• Working closely with artists to ensure licensed assets are integrated, tracked, & tested each season
• Delivering database updates to the game team, and providing support for data-related issues
• Managing bugs connected with assets and the database, and reviewing in-game
• Ensure that the game team receives all external design & asset approvals before launching
• Plan and execute reviews for all licensed material in-game
• Excellent eye for “in-game” quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of football world-wide.
• Excellent knowledge of the FIFA Franchise.
• Quick learner and technically proficient. Ability to learn and use proprietary tools and software.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Can plan and execute assignments on time, and at the expected level of quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav