This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Producer - FIFA
1 month ago
Assistant Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS
FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
A FIFA Live Content Producer works closely with the production, design, art, and quality verification teams to contribute and create compelling live content that the EA SPORTS FIFA gamer longs for. You will report to a Live Content Producer.
The FIFA Live Content Producer will have a rare mix of strategic knowledge, creative instinct that can translate data and ideas into relevant plans that benefit our players.
Additionally, you will have experience with game production, development or product management on a title with live services product, and will be familiar with Football (Soccer) as a sport, including players, teams, and leagues. You will also need a good eye for product quality, consumer usability.
If you enjoy working on a production team, developing content for millions of fans, while evaluating and critiquing existing ideas/processes and coming up with new ones, this is the role for you!
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Must be an avid fan of football (soccer).
- Video Game industry experience —especially in a live services context.
- Experience with production tools and software.
- Experience working with a remote team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- Experience working with stakeholders from a variety of professional backgrounds to coordinate and plan future events, campaigns, or promotions.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team and the core game modes within FIFA 22.
- Knowledge and proficiency in improving team efficiencies and processes.
The FIFA Content Producer will work with others on the team to build live content designs, content is produced with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) documents and tools.
You need to:
- Translate real-world Football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world Football events.
- Expertise in developing live content plans and strategies to implement with the goal of retaining and engaging players, based on data you have collected from dashboards, peers or through other research.
- Work directly in custom tools to manage live content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand deadlines, targets and priority changes.
- Work across teams to coordinate deliverables and ensure their highest quality and success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in Game Production/Design with relevant experience working on a live service game.
- Passion for and understanding of Football/Soccer.
- Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- You will have interest or experience working with databases / SQL queries.