Assistant Producer FIFA
14 days ago
Assistant Producer – FIFA
We are EA.
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with project management experience. Expert knowledge and passion for football is mandatory. Polish and/or Romanian language skills are a bonus. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Producer, you will report to the Head of Data Collecting in our international and diverse group.
- You will edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in the FIFA online database on a constant basis.
- You will oversee 1-2 football leagues exported to FIFA and other football products of EA, including the recruitment and management of the corresponding data editors.
- You will help build database tab areas such as PLAYER/INFO or TEAM/FORMATION incl. design and functionality changes.
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
- You will communicate with team colleagues in Vancouver (Canada), Guildford (UK), Bucharest (Romania), and Seoul (Korea Republic).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Strong interest and knowledge of football, in particular Eastern European football.
- Excellent English language skills.
- 3+ years of football data editing experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management or Product Coordination experience.
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.