Assistant Producer (FIFA)
Cologne North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
17 days ago
Cologne – Assistant Producer (FIFA)
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. We employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with project management experience. Expert knowledge and passion for football is mandatory. Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language skills are a bonus. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that is why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Producer, you will report to the Head of Data Collecting in our international and diverse group.
What an Assistant Producer (FIFA) does at EA:
- You will edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in the FIFA online database on a constant basis
- You will oversee 2-3 football leagues exported to FIFA and other football products of EA, including the recruitment, communication and management of the corresponding data editors and data reviewers
- You will help build database tab areas such as PLAYER/INFO or TEAM/FORMATION incl. design and functionality changes, data reports, user guide responsibility
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
- You will coordinate milestone deliverables and effort estimation/tracking for assets and accounts supported by Data Collection & Licensing.
- You will communicate with Data Collection & Licensing production team colleagues in Vancouver (Canada), Guildford (UK), Bucharest (Romania), Mexico City (Mexico) and Seoul (Korea Republic).
The next great Assistant Producer (FIFA) also needs:
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Danish, Norwegian or Swedish language skills.
- Strong interest and knowledge of football, in particular Scandinavian football.
- 3+ years of WWE or football data editing experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management and Product Coordination experience.
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.