Assistant Producer - FIFA Live (Temporary)
16 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of li ke that!
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget, as well as keeping those titles fresh and maintained after they are released.
As an Assistant Live Producer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for the beautiful game, and your in-depth knowledge of live services and Esports, to help maintain the best possible experience for our players while always thinking Player First.
- You will drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process.
- You will tackle the following creative and technical challenges:
- Digging into the technical details of how a system works and engaging in problem solving discussions.
- Willing to learn new systems from scratch and consider different perspectives.
- Understanding the game experience from both the player’s perspective as well as the intended design.
- Most importantly, you will always be ready to learn more about FIFA!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
- Experience on a game that runs a live service is a plus
- Strong FIFA product knowledge, especially in the Ultimate Team space, and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise
- Knowledge and passion for competitive gaming and esports.
- Ability to work closely with a variety of teams throughout the development process, and understand each team’s unique point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A system thinker who can quickly identify problems and propose thoughtful solutions
- Someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and isn’t afraid of tackling things that are hard
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Able to support on-call work outside of standard working hours as needed
- Able to travel to other EA Studios or in support of Live EA events.