Assistant Post-Production Producer
3 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for an Assistant Post-Production Producer to support the managing and tracking of a range of video projects, working across Marketing, Video Production and Motion Graphics.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- The Video Production Team works within the Marketing Department, and closely with the Motion Graphics Team, to create all trailers and video assets released online, on TV and in Cinema.
- The Video Production Team produces multiple versions of video assets for various international territories and platforms.
- Work closely with the Senior International Video Production Manager to track current and upcoming video projects via email and designated project management software.
- Apply a high level of organization to video asset file management.
- Review, understand and track video and audio asset requests.
- Track asset creation and QC deliverables.
- Assist in managing the Video Production Team’s time by tracking schedules.
- 1+ years’ experience in an assistant producer or digital asset management role.
- Degree level educated.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task across a variety of projects working within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as across several teams.
- Experience using Monday.com or similar project tracking software.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.