Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA Mobile)
Cologne North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
22 days ago
Cologne – Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA Mobile)
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Photo producer, you will report to the Head of Live Support in our international and diverse group.
What an Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA Mobile) does at EA:
- You will source and edit reference images.
- You will identify unlicensed content and check edited photos to ensure quality assets.
- You will take over Asset Management related responsibilities, e.g. photo reports.
- You will manage the photo editing community (recruitment, training, communication).
- You will communicate with game team producers and internal partners to understand requirements.
- You will partner with our Data Collection & Licensing team members from Canada, Germany, Korea, Romania and UK.
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
The next great EA Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA Mobile) also needs:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams
- Interest in football and video games.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- Competitive compensation.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.