This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Localisation Producer
21 days ago
Assists Localisation Producers on titles published by Square Enix ltd. as required. Works alongside Localisation Producers on localisation matters, age rating and first party submissions. To perform any other duties as directed by the Localisation Producer.
- Coordinates translation and editing works undertaken by Production Department staff and third-party vendors.
- Undertakes all text file management.
- Works alongside Localisation Producers on audio production when required.
- Works alongside Localisation Producers on all First-Party submissions.
- Organization and preparation of material for age ratings and associated tasks in collaboration with Localisation Producers.
- Assists the Localisation Producer on any ad-hoc projects, as required.
Localisation Producer(s), Head of Localisation, QA & Localisation Services Director
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive previous Localisation/ QA experience within the games industry.
- Good A-Levels or equivalent.
- Project Management qualification obtained.
- Good understanding of either Japanese or a European language would be advantageous.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Good understanding of the games localisation process.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent organisation and project-management skills.
- Clear communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A keen interest in computer games.
Our goal at Square Enix is to hire, retain, develop and promote the best talent, regardless of age, gender, race, religious, belief, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Our pledge to D&I
At Square Enix we believe in the importance of being a diverse and global company, and we stand firmly together against any forms of injustice, intolerance, harassment or discrimination. In our effort to create a truly diverse workforce, we pledge to continue to raise awareness in every step of the employee experience, from recruitment to promotions to ensure equal opportunities for all. One of our goals is to champion diversity in games and at work and work together to inspire real change.
Learning and education around D&I will be a key element for us to continue to grow as an organization. With unconscious bias training, D&I workshops and a variety of initiatives to give our employees the opportunity to be heard and be part of that change to achieve real equality. We need all our efforts to continue to build our culture of inclusion and equality.
We are also proud to partner with UKIE's Raise the Game pledge, BAME in Games and Women in Games, to name a few.
Covid-19 remote working
Square Enix are committed to keeping our employees safe. We are listening closely to government guidelines, and this role will be based remotely until the company sees fit to return to the office. This role will be based in our Blackfriars Studio in London, upon return.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.