This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Facilities Manager, Temporary
Novato CA US
11 months ago
ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER, TEMPORARY
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment for PC, console and mobile platforms. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
What You Will Do:
As the Assistant Facilities Manager, you will maintain standards for planned preventative maintenance and office upkeep to assure optimal functioning of building systems. Anticipating facilities needs and actively addressing issues before they are called out is key. You will thrive in a dynamic workplace with rapidly changing priorities.
You will maintain security & safety policies/procedures in all aspects of daily building operations.
- Grant building access using enterprise access control software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
You will supervise, and manage trade vendors including plumbers, electricians, HVAC, cabling, etc.
- Lead vendors to deliver projects under tight deadlines on time and on budget
- Conduct Request for Proposals (RFP) and maintain service contracts
You will supervise and run the day-to-day activities of the Facilities Staff. You will utilize our help desk ticketing system to track daily activity.
- Track Leasehold Improvement budgets and CapEX project expenditures
- Process and code Facilities invoices
- Document and archive project information
- Oversee janitorial & maintenance services
You will utilize project management skills to delegate tasks & projects and can roll up your sleeves when necessary.
- Facility repairs & maintenance including changing light bulbs, basic patch & paint, tile work, light plumbing, light electrical, etc.
- Cubicle reconfigurations, installations of whiteboards & corkboards, hanging pictures, keyboard trays, etc.
- Run construction/improvement activities as necessary
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 2+ years of facilities management experience in a dynamic organization, preferably in a 100,000+sf leased office environment
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- A working knowledge of building systems & maintenance (HVAC, fire life safety, lighting, electrical, plumbing, EV charging stations, etc.)
- An ability to juggle multiple deadlines & projects along with a knack for solving problems and spotting inefficiencies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite