Assistant Event Manager (m/w/d)
20 days ago
To strengthen our Events team, we are looking for a
Assistant Event Manager
based in Erlangen, Germany.
• You will closely work with the Marketing team and report to the Event & e-sports Manager.
• You will help planning online and on-site events (Farming Simulator League and others) from conception through completion.
• You will oversee events organized by GIANTS Software in liaison with the Event & e-sports Manager and help with the construction, deconstruction and staffing of the booth and stage
• You will oversee facilities as well as details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc in liaison with the Event & e-Sports Manager
• You will conceptualise, write and schedule website news and social media postings promoting the FSL before and after events
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
• You have at least 2+ years' experience as an Assistant Event Manager or in a similar position
• You have strong organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• You have exceptional communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders
• You are proactive to handle issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems in stressful situations
• You are able to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
• You have good German and English communication skills, both written and verbal
• You are willing to travel internationally to be on-site at events
What would be a plus?
• You have a deep knowledge of Farming Simulator
• You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer
What do we offer?
Variety: A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.