This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Editor (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
7 months ago
The Epic Games video department is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Assistant Editor to localize and version video assets. This a technical role that requires a mid-level knowledge of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder, as well as a strong ability to communicate and work with the team in a fast-paced environment.
- work with the video post production team to localize, version and export hundreds of video deliverables on a weekly basis for a diverse range of Epic Game's projects
- collaborate and communicate with post-production staff to maintain deliverable standards across the department - alerting the team to any issues or questions as soon as they arise
- review video exports for Quality Control - calling out any errors, glitches, or incorrect spec
- upon completion of projects, work to organize and archive projects using the designated department workflow
- a basic knowledge of colorspace, finishing and grading
- up-to-date knowledge on the latest industry standard video codecs and social platform video player specifications
- a basic understanding of industry standard audio requirements
- a working knowledge of After Effects
- positive can-do attitude with ability to adapt quickly
This is going to be Epic!