Assistant Content Producer - FIFA
10 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA Assistant Content Producer will partner with others on the team to work on the live content plan using tools that are pushing content to our players and will report to the team manager of the area. You need to:
- Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
- Expertise in building data-driven/informed live content plans and strategies to retain and engage players.
- You will need a good eye for product quality and usability and good organizational skills.
- Work with a distributed team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- Work directly in custom tools to create live content, modify content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Work with multiple teams to manage requirements and coordinate deliverables
- 3+ years of experience in Excel (can perform complex functions) and working with databases an asset.
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Videogame industry experience —especially in a live services context.
- Experience working with new tools.
- Work with data and extrapolating insights from data.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Background in game design or production with relevant experience working on a live service.
- Passion and understanding of Football/Soccer.
- Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Excellent documentation skills.