This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Content Producer (Design Home)
14 days ago
The Content Production Assistant supports the Content Team by entering, maintaining, and QA’ing daily in-game assets for Design Home.
You’ll use your savvy data-entry skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to timely execute to bring fun and engaging content to our worldwide audience. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for candidates looking to combine technical proficiencies and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio in San Francisco, CA.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for entry and accuracy of game related data
- Testing & QA'ing a high volume of game content
- Working effectively as a member of the Content team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
- Lead troubleshooting when operational mistakes occur; communicate internally with Content, Art, Development, and Management teams to fix problems in real time
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- 1+ years of experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, Excel, spreadsheets
- Must be highly organized with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Passion for social/mobile games
Extra bonus points if you have
- Testing & QA experience
- Content Management System knowledge
- Basic knowledge of and/or an interest in interior decorating is highly desirable