This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
Content Production Assistant (Contractor)
The Content Production Assistant assists in all aspects of content production, including data entry, inventory management and QA of in-game content.
- Enter in-game content into CMS accurately and efficiently
- Organize seasonal assets from brand partners
- Test and QA game content including garments, props and other special needs
- QA daily events before live production to ensure accuracy, cohesiveness, quality and overall playability
- Assist in the inventory management of in-game content such as filtering system and reporting
- Assist in the ideation of new events, series and campaigns
- Assist in other production related tasks as assigned
Key to Success
- Timely completion of all assigned tasks during business hours
- Thorough understanding of Content’s workflow and deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Keen understanding of the rigor of live-ops
- Care deeply about a bugs-free, polish product
- Flexibility on changing priorities and workload
- Active participation in content ideation and optimization
- Play often, understand the players, share your ideas!
- Work hard, work efficiently, work smart
- BA/BS degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Office and Google apps
- Basic proficiency in Creative Suite, especially in Photoshop
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb organization skill
- Effective and polish written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with the fashion, lifestyle, and/or mobile gaming industry strongly desired
- Have keen interest in Covet Fashion, if not already a regular player
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment