This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Brand Manager
10 months ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Assistant Brand Manager , you'll lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players in Turkey with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that's breaking boundaries by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players in Turkey.
You'll help bring more engaging experiences to more players in Turkey and help us define and evolve the Riot Games brand.
As an Istanbul Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Istanbul is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Turkish players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Lead branding and publishing campaigns that engage players in Turkey and champion the Riot Games brand
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the production and development teams to both deliver value to players and hit the goals as well.
- Establish and use KPIs to help us handcraft marketing solutions that'll delight players
- Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce Riot Games' and it’s products’ brand positioning
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Experienced : you've got a deep knowledge of and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
- A creative : you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats
- Strategic : your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans that zig when everyone else is stuck in the zag
- An idea machine : your brainstorms make other brainstorms look like head sprinkles or braincloudies with a chance of scattered showers; you believe creativity blocks are for amateurs and easily make connections where others see chasms
- Player-focused : you're a lifelong gamer who's passion for games (especially League of Legends ) helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
- A problem solver : when problems appear, you're the on-call fixer, applying your methodical approach to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious solution, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues lying dormant
- A team architect : you draw up the plans to build successful squads, engaging teammates with a strong foundation of belonging, spirit, expression, and accountability; when it's time to take a bow, you prefer spreading the praise across the team, sharing a win as one
- Multilingual : you've got a strong understanding of English
- Experience of brand management at marketing departments, advertising strategy groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields is a must, MBA is a plus.
- 7+ Years of Job Experience
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.