This job might no longer be available.
Assets - The Mill
8 days ago
An Assets Artist demonstrates good skill within Modelling and / or Sculpting and Texturing with the ability to deliver a refined result. Should be open to learn texturing and lookdev to become a complete asset artist.
A solid understanding of anatomy, proportion, and mechanical functionality strong artistic skills and grasp the concepts of detail, composition, color, form, and scale.
- Experience in Model, texture and / Or sculpting. We are open to hire freshers with good Demo reel and interest in learning new techniques.
- Knowledge of Maya in terms of Modelling with good topology and/ or Unwrapping.
- Knowledge of texturing using Mari / Substance painter.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills.
Any of the following skills is a bonus:
- Knowledge of lighting, shading and basic scripting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in writing and verbal communication skills.
- Should be adaptive and able to mould according to creative needs.
- Problem solver, enthusiast towards working within the VFX industry.
Knowledge of Photogrammetry, Substance Designer, Alchemist.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across multiple media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class VFX and video production for the Advertising and Brand Experience industries.
We are a vibrant network of talented Artists, Producers, Directors and Creative Technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.