Asset Localization Producer, Amazon Games Marketing
19 days ago
Amazon Games aspires to be the most player and partner-obsessed company in gaming. We’re the place for builders and innovators to unleash their creativity. We connect players and developers to the games and communities they love. Our initiatives include game development, publishing, marketing, and live operations, integrated business operations to connect players and game developers.
In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
With Amazon Games we’re inventing within an incredible sandbox to explore new and thrilling ways to bring exciting gaming experiences to players worldwide.
We believe in building teams and products that reflect and offer an inclusive environment for all our employees and players. We encourage our teams to push boundaries, challenge each other, and learn new ways to unlock their full potential. We are growing and creating as we go - we want you to join us on this journey!
The rapidly changing games industry has influenced the latest digital marketing trends and is one of the few industries with the potential to reach 2 billion worldwide. The Amazon Games Marketing Team is seeking a leader of our Strategic Partnerships team responsible for partnerships, promotions, and integrations across Amazon channels and partners.
Amazon Games Marketing is seeking an Asset Localization Producer. This is an integral role that drives localization of assets such as trailers, copy, images, ads and more through finishing, and the distribution. The Asset Localization Producer will coordinate with internal teams and third-party vendors to localize content, archive and distribute digital assets, and deliver best-in-class localized assets for a global audience.
Key job responsibilities
- Coordinate with localization vendors and internal stakeholders to track, send/receive materials, and drive localization requests, and delivery.
- Track localization timelines and progress, flagging any potential concerns for project deadlines with stakeholders while working to resolve issues
- Lead weekly localization status calls with localization agencies
- Support brand social channel localization needs
- Support Editorial with website and article localization
- Maintain correct file organization, archiving, and permissions on digital asset management tools (Box, etc.) for localized assets.
- Deliver localization files to stakeholders, vendors, and partners including transcripts, SRTs, dubs, translation memories, etc.
- Attend occasional on-site events, including team offsites, trade shows, etc.
- Route asset localization inquiries from cross-functional teams to the applicable resources and update stakeholders on statuses
- Assist asset manager with the organization, delivery and distribution of assets when needed.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 3+ years experience working with localization teams/vendors in the entertainment, media, or gaming asset localization space
- Previous experience with organizing a large amount of files, large file transfers, and file naming conventions
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a team player
- Deep familiarity with post-production and localization workflows and terminology
- Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and asset management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with demanding deadlines
- Ability to adapt resourcefully to changing priorities
- Experience in a high volume digital marketing organization supporting multiple projects simultaneously
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with project management tools (Airtable, Confluence, Smartsheet, JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with foreign languages is a plus, but not essential to succeed in this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $64,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $155,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.