Asset Inventory Specialist #1039
11 days ago
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Onsite in Redmond, WA
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for an Asset Inventory Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of IT asset management work from asset procurement and sourcing through disposition, including inventory management, and assists management in streamlining related processes and policies.
In this role, your efforts will further enable the game studio to achieve more fiscally responsible decisions which benefits our client's game studios. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Performs Studio-wide monitoring, controlling, and tracking of IT managed assets for the entire Game Studio.
- Support IT and Admin teams by assisting with equipment rollouts and inventories.
- Data entry and management of all equipment and fixed asset inventory (done in database).
- Ensuring all fixed assets are in good working condition or equipment maintenance needs are being met.
- Driving RMA returns with Manufacturers from initial request to final resolution.
- Proactively ensure all inventories are in good standing and protects the Game Studio from being susceptible to global supply chain shortages.
- Partners with Admins on technology refresh program for user devices to include planning, procurement, coordination, deployment and redistribution of old equipment.
- Assists with life cycle analysis to determine what assets will be replaced to include age, condition and performance of asset.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to streamline the asset management process and cost reduction, while maintaining service levels, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all assets are tracked appropriately and that they can be reconciled at any time with the accounting fixed asset system.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Knowledge and ability to Receive, Process, Store, Maintain, Distribute, Loan, Audit, and Dispose of Microsoft Fixed Assets
- Knowledge of desktop hardware, operating systems and network connectivity (for testing purposes)
- Knowledge of IT asset management systems including asset management processes, asset updates and report management.
- Knowledge of IT asset management inventory, move, additions and change processes.
- Knowledge of reporting databases and reporting queries.
- Knowledge of fixed asset standards for managing hardware in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of inventory best practices and safety guidelines.
- Ability to coordinate activities with department liaisons.
- Ability to systematically solve problems related to asset data and reporting.
- Ability to develop, review and edit process documentation.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to pick up and move IT hardware weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Knowledge of Asset Barcode Software and Systems.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits