Asset Coordinator (Part-Time Contract)
16 days ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords Studios, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
The Role: Asset Coordinator
Liquid Development is seeking a client-focused, highly-organized individual with strong communication skills who can fill the role of Asset Coordinator.
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Every day, Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo , Mass Effect , Borderlands , and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
As an Asset Coordinator, you will be in the production trenches with the Art Team. You'll help them achieve goals by shepherding files on their journey from artist to client/feedback from client to artist; maintaining and updating file management and tracking systems; creating handbooks, guides, tutorials for team members, and assisting in the development of creative solutions to the myriad of small out-of-the-box problems that crop up during any project.
Our studio is currently work-from-home / remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants must be ready to work on-site in Portland, OR once it is safe to do so. As an Asset Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be a part of multiple AAA titles each year.
- Pull and QA files for technical quality
- Assemble weekly project snapshots
- Track updates from artists, leads, and clients
- Organize submissions for Project Manager to deliver to client
- Kick off threads approved by the Art Director
- Organize and prepare materials for team distribution
- Assist with meeting notes from PM
- Assist with asset submissions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Very strong organizational mindset
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Familiarity with video games and gaming culture (be prepared to talk about what you're playing now!)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities