8 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssembler
SummaryThe Assembler performs repetitive assembly, rework, disassembly, test, and repair operations to support the manufacturing of Electronic Gaming Machine (EGM) builds and components.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What You'll Do
• Follows detailed work instructions, processes and procedures. Collects and provides data as requested.
• Performs multiple tasks in the assembly of slot machines up to and including final assembly.
• Performs visual and functional checks/tests to ensure quality of work within function and previous steps is maintained at a high level.
• Performs simple tests on completed items to ensure satisfactory performance.
• Report any safety concerns and problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manufacturing Leadership
• Performs accurate transactions within D365
• Performs other duties as assigned including, but not limited to; tear-down, material-handling, etc.
• Adheres to Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. employee handbook guidelines.
• All employees are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
• Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
• Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
• Willing to flex in other areas as priorities mandate.
What We're Looking For
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent
• 0-1 year of electro-mechanical assembly & test experience
• Must be able to use standard hand tools such as socket wrenches, screwdrivers and nut drivers
• Ability to follow complex machine and component assembly instructions.
• Familiarity with electronic circuits and components (AC/DC), and standard industry workmanship practices is preferred.
• Basic computer & electronics troubleshooting experience is preferred.
• Ability to operate testing equipment and take basic measurements.
• Familiarity with ESD practices, lean manufacturing and 6S techniques is preferred.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced team work environment and can work independently as needed.
• Able to understand and follow ISO/Quality standards
• Must be a highly responsible and detail oriented individual with an understanding of, and sensitivity to, the regulatory implications of this position.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish colors and ability to adjust focus.
• Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• May be occasionally required to lift, move, and control up to 500 pounds with the aid of dollies or machine carts.
• Must be able to be able to lift and move 40 pounds short distances with/without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
• Must be able to wear appropriate personal protection equipment, such as, steel toe shoes where applicable.
• May need to be able to use a Paint mask
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.