This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
SummaryCome run with Buffaloooo!!
Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is a global games leader with more than 6,000 employees. The company is licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions, operates in more than 90 countries, and offers a unique blend of products and services. Our mission is to bring joy to life through the power of play.
What you'll do
The Assembler performs repetitive assembly, rework, disassembly, test, and repair operations to support the manufacturing of Electronic Gaming Machine (EGM) builds and components.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
- Follow detailed work instructions, processes and procedures. Collect and provide data as requested.
- Perform multiple tasks in the assembly of slot machines up to and including final assembly.
- Perform visual and functional checks/tests to ensure quality of work within function and previous steps is maintained at a high level.
- Perform simple tests on completed items to ensure satisfactory performance.
- Perform accurate transactions within D365.
- Perform other duties as assigned including, but not limited to; tear-down, material-handling, etc.
- Report any safety concerns and problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manufacturing Leadership.
- All employees are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Willing to flex in other areas as priorities mandate
- Adhere to Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. employee handbook guidelines.
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- High School diploma or its equivalent required.
- Must be able to use standard hand tools such as socket wrenches, screwdrivers and nut drivers.
- Must have the ability to follow complex machine and component assembly instructions.
- Must be able to be able to lift and move 40 pounds short distances without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
- Minimum 1 year of electro-mechanical assembly & test experience preferred.
- Familiarity with electronic circuits and components (AC/DC), and standard industry workmanship practices is preferred.
- Basic computer & electronics troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow standardization procedures.
- Ability to operate testing equipment and take basic measurements.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team work environment and can work independently as needed.