This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssembler I
SummaryUsing a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment perform a series of operations to correctly assemble gaming cabinets devices:
Performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies, or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing, welding, and fitting on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
What You'll Do
- Follows safety guidelines and practices. keeps work area clear of tripping hazards. Wears all necessary PPE and reports any safety treats to management.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the Quality System.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Lead or managers.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Able to recognize different cabinet styles and components.
- Normally works at assigned workstations (sub-assembly and production lines) and assembles necessary components per station.
- Accepts and performs other tasks to fulfill the company’s needs
What We're Looking For
Minimum one to two years of experience in a production manufacturing assembly role. Must understand the functionally of assembling a cabinet. Must understand and recognize all parts that go into a cabinet. Able to troubleshoot. Able to read and understand work instructions.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.