Asia Commercial Intelligence Director
12 days ago
Director of Asia Commercial Intelligence
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
As the Director of Asia Competitive Intelligence, you will strategically partner across Studio, Demand Planning, Business Management and Marketing. With a special focus on Emerging Markets, you will provide meaningful insights to inform commercial opportunities and shape our market expansion strategy. Working in a cross functional manner, you will lead a team supporting with studio product managers, demand planners, business management, marketing, data scientists, regional leads and analysts across the company to drive commercial innovation. You will report to the VP of Asia Publishing.
Your team will provide data sets of both an internal and external nature, balancing comparative and futurist approaches to the guidance and insights that your team provides.
We are looking for a combination of quantitative rigor, understanding what makes mobile games great while contextualizing this against market movements, externalities and competitor strategies. As the Director of Asia Commercial Intelligence, you will lead all discussions and projects that influence commercial and marketing endeavors.
- Lead a team and provide direction for in-depth research of mobile game companies, markets, technologies, and competitors using a variety of resources
- Align strategically with regional marketing and commercial teams to anticipate marketplace trends, technology adoption, competitive activity, and player needs.
- Create a structured process, incorporating primary and secondary data sources, to create actionable insights
- Act as the key internal strategic consultant to summarize recommendations on major decisions to senior leadership across multiple departments
- Ensure your team proactively distills data into concise analysis/reports and presentations, with recommendations and effects to enable decisions
- Partner with Business Management and Markets to identify and drive narratives for new platforms, partners and markets/segments
- Develop a go to market framework for bringing new mobile games to market for best commercial outcome
- Influence products across game teams through rigorous analysis and communication
- Create and own a centralized repository of all Test and learn/growth hacking programs
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 10+ years in a consulting, financial planning & analysis, business or marketing analytics role
- 5+ years of experience in downloadable or streaming content services with a preference for free to play mobile gaming
- High level of comfort with working across varied datasets and delivering insight-driven commercial analysis
- Experience leading a team
- Experience building and delivering succinct presentations to describe recommendations to an executive audience