Artiste principal.e / Lead Art - MOTIVE
13 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
The Lead Art will report to the Art Director.
- Ensure the Art Direction vision is maintained throughout the game.
- Empower the Art leads and team to achieve the best results by sheltering the art team from counter-productivity.
- Ensure all dependencies are tracked across disciplines to ensure the Art team has all info required to succeed.
- Encourage and maintain 1on1’s to make sure the Artists achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain processes to build an efficient and agile team while prioritizing and organization of tasks.
- Collaborate on our outsourcing efforts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of experience in the industry.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new processes and pipelines.
- Positive attitude with a passion to collaborate and a desire to bring new ideas forward.
- A strong background working with artists/outsourcing.
- A strong artistic background