Artiste conceptuel.le stagiaire / Concept Artist Intern - IRON MAN
11 days ago
(Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page sous "Select Language".)
Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let’s say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
- You will work with the art director, character artists, and environment artists to create a cast of believable characters and immersive game environments
- You will design original concepts that fit within the project style guide
- You will translate high-level ideas into production-ready art packets
- You will maintain the art direction while providing a variety of ideas and explorations
- You will provide in-depth research, reference material, and develop conceptual ideas
- You will create lighting schemes and color palettes that capture the tone of the world
- You will create storyboards and dynamic keyframes that illustrate the story and gameplay
- You will report to the Art Director
- Candidate for a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Some experience working with a game engine (like Unity or Unreal).
- Knowledge of art packages, such as Maya and Photoshop. (Houdini or Substance Designer/Painter is a bonus)
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work. Please apply with as many examples as possible (be sure to describe what work you did if multiple people worked on it.)
We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024 , slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024 . Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a full time basis during the 16-week internship (May 2024 - August 2024). Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.