Artiste Audio - Cinématique / Audio Artist - Cinematics
11 days ago
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for numerous titles focused on uniting creative talents and technical expertise to guide industry-leading audio. There are many exciting projects underway and we produce progressive audio content for AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences.”
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to cinematics audio development within our team in the Montreal Motive Studio. You have experience in all phases of audio design and production and post production, with proficiency in sound design, game audio implementation and post-production. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You have a passion for video games and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Technical implementation of cinematic audio into the game engine
- Gather and verify content for the creative and functions in technical design
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning in the game and audio engine
- Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Audio post-production for in-game video content
- Working closely with external contractors
- Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
- Database/file management and organization
- Report to the Lead Audio Artist
- 4+ years game/audio experience
- Solid knowledge of modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one major DAW (Pro Tools, Nuendo, Live, and Reaper.)
- Experience with visual programming language for audio (Max/MSP, PureData)
- Collaborates and communicates well as part of a team
- Motivated by artistic and creative sensibilities
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.