11 days ago
Artist II - 3D Generalist
We’re EA - developers of world-renowned games such as —Madden NFL, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield, Star Wars, and Plants vs. Zombies. We are committed to creating games for every platform—from PC to Console to Mobile. We pride ourselves in delivering engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
Slingshot Games, a division of Electronic Arts India, is one of EA Mobile’s valued studios and is home to some of the most talented teams comprising of Design, Art, Engineering, Production, Product Management, Analytics, and Community & Marketing individuals.
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary.
- Ownership – Get things done.
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games.
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks.
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do.
If you have the passion for playing and making games, we'd love to hear from you and explore opportunities for a 3D Generalist position we have in our studio!
You will be responsible for bringing characters and beautifully crafted worlds to life! You will work very closely with the Art Director, Senior Art Leads, Game Designers and other members of the game cross functional teams where both your creativity and technical skills will help shape and improve our games.
You should have:
- 3D Modeling: Exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
- A good eye for Light, Shades, Color, and Detail in creating Texture Maps of different material types.
- Good understanding on Game stylization.
- Expert knowledge of MAYA, Photoshop, ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- Knowledge in various aspects like Modeling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (Shaders, PBR, Normal maps, Displacement maps etc.)
- Strong low and high poly modeling and texturing skills.
- Familiarity with game development life cycle.
- Understanding of cross platform game asset development workflows.
- Knowledge of software packages and tools of the games industry like Unreal or Unity is a plus.
- Knowledge when comes to Architecture, Human Anatomy is a strong plus.
Bonus if you have:
- Project handling skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal).
- Experience coaching and/or mentoring other artists.
- Keen understanding of mobile games and broad video game culture.
- An attitude to self-organize and be a good team player.
- Willingness to go that extra mile to support game development process on various fronts.
Please send us your portfolio/demo reel that demonstrates your artistic creativity along with strong 3D art skills.