Art and Tech Sourcer (Contractor) - Chinese Speaking
21 days ago
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends , Teamfight Tactics , and Legends of Runeterra . We’re also building teams for V ALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in.
As an Art and Tech Sourcer (Contractor) - Chinese Speaking you will journey across the internet to cultivate talent pipelines to identify, engage and attract candidates for our creative, design and tech teams. You'll be a trusted partner and hiring advisor and contribute meaningfully to our ability to grow our business and serve players across the globe.
(This position may be performed onsite or remote)
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to gather staffing requirements and understand business context
- Develop sourcing strategies and market maps to guide your searches and educate hiring teams
- Identify, engage and develop candidates for both immediate and long-term hiring
- Where relevant, craft engaging, compelling and informative communications to prospective candidates
- Conduct candidate research, referral generation, events and other sourcing campaigns
- Advocate for candidate placement, working across teams to bring visibility to your candidates
- Report on pipeline and market activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact pipeline and candidate quality
- Optimize your workflows and communications for positive candidate experience
- Fluency in Mandarin
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years experience building and executing sourcing strategies for creative,design, product, engineering or niche tech roles in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Advanced research skills for candidate identification and market/competitor analysis
- Experienced with use of ATS and CRM systems for recruiting and sourcing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and related talent markets (creative, technology…)
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple creative, design, product, engineering or niche tech disciplines
- Keen understanding of the different game genres, and how art style can match Riot’s