Art Team Lead
3 months ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
The Lead Artist is a visual designer and mentor within the art team. Responsible for the timely creation and high quality of all art team deliverables, including characters, 2d and 3d objects, interface and animation for games and other product presentation. The Lead Artist trains and develops art staff and guides the artistic design of a project from concept to completion. Works with Art Director to establish direction and provide constructive feedback to Artists and Animators.
- Create exemplary art; including character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation considerations
- Responsible for the quality of work produced by the artists and its adherence to art direction provided.
- Work with Art Director and Game Designer to identify and understand all content needed for the design of a game or other project
- Facilitate communication between engineers, designers, and artists to deliver assets in the most efficient manner for quality products for the target platform
- Advise on time projections and resource assignments on art projects
- Provide art and design support to product development, product maintenance, and product marketing efforts.
- Provide input on art standards and processes; Maintain style guide parameters; Identify opportunities for improvement within the creative workflow
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction
- Maintain performance standards of art team. Identify and discuss any performance issues or concerns with direct reports in a timely manner
- 3 years previous experience as a Senior Artist; 1+ years of experience leading art teams
- Ability to independently create art and/or animation for all aspects of the product.
- Bachelor's Degree level of Art theory and visual art principles
- Strong Artistic and Graphic Design ability; diverse style range
- Excellent grammar skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to take a step back and evaluate a project concept from a high level
- Ability to evaluate the current creative processes and suggest changes to improve efficiency
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency with other key tools
- Experienced in art/animation file creation
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links).
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.