Art Reviewer - External Development - POGO
10 days ago
Pogo has been the leader in online casual games since 1998. Featuring a growing library of 60+ titles spanning popular genres like Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3, and more, Pogo exists to be the best destination for online casual games. We strive to produce high-quality HTML5-powered games with sophisticated metagames and social mechanics, all while working seamlessly across desktop, tablet and mobile. Our fans and subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games, and a live service that delivers !
We are looking for an experienced Art Reviewer to support our External Development for Pogo. Though posted in Austin, TX, we are a fully distributed studio so we can hire out of most locations in North America.
- Guide external partners, creating detailed written and illustrative reviews on daily art content deliveries.
- You will report to the Associate Art Director to ensure consistency between the art direction and final 2d assets.
- You will maintain the production requirements to enforce both technical and aesthetical coherence.
- Finalize or produce assets both for in-game use and for visual target purposes.
- Create documentation and communicate project requirements to external partners.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of external development production in both art aesthetics and file delivery.
- Revise or fix "finished" assets.
- Meet quality expectations within desired schedules.
- 5+ years digital art or graphic design experience .
- At least 1 year of art for Website experience .
- Sense of design and an ability to identify styles and trends.
- Solid knowledge base in art and design principles including composition hierarchy, balancing form and space and creating harmony with color and gradients.
- You will have experience creating documentation for art pipelines and workflow with external partners.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Animate, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Experience communicating artistic guidance through critiques.
- Ability to take art direction and cooperate with other team members.
- Solid organization and efficient time management.
- Self-motivated, able to work with team leads in a deadline-driven environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimal experience in Live-Service
- No Game experience needed