Art Quality Assurance
3 days ago
Do you love video games? Do you want to be part of a fun and diverse team making great games? If your answer is Yes, then come join us at Streamline Studios Colombia and turn your passion for games into a career! In the Art Quality Assurance team, we are responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality in every delivery for every game project that inspires confidence in our clients and partners. Our team works in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams of game artists, designers and developers in Streamline to deliver the best work in the video games industry.
- Keep up-to-date logs of project related data in Art Quality Assurance database.
- Keep up-to-date track records for Art Quality Assurance project related checklist.
- Document and update all relevant specifications for game asset creation.
- Provide checklists for game asset creation according to the latest project documents / specifications.
- Identify technical errors/bugs and report them to the relevant departments.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure optimal product quality.
- File/asset management for all projects (file and folder structures, asset deliveries).
- Conduct Subversion Software and Streamframe training for new hires.
- File conversion from one software to another if necessary (i.e. 3DSMax to Maya).
- Automation tools research and development.
- Analysing / troubleshooting game performance based on design/gameplay specifications.
- Check and provide technical feedback on source game assets.
- Troubleshooting issues with software / tools (i.e. Maya /3DS Max scripts).
- Assist Project Managers and Lead Artists with performance reviews using AQA checklists / databases.
- Implement quality assurance standards provided by the Lead AQA.
- Assist the Lead AQA in integrating QA workflows into game/art production pipelines.
- Cultivate a positive work environment with an open-communication culture.
- Strong understanding of video games production pipeline and best practices.
- Very proficient with common software packages and tools in games development, including but not limited to 3DSMax, Maya, and ZBrush.
- Prior experience in Unreal Engine 4 and/or other game-related technologies.
- Acute attention to detail and results-driven approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal English).
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects.
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills are required.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and communicate with data.
- Willingness/adaptability to learn new methods, systems and workflows.
- Analytical and research skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Being proactive and outspoken.
- Passion for games development and keep up to date with the games industry.
- Experience in the video game industry is an advantage.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Teamwork-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to work effectively with teams of different sizes and specializations in a deadline-focused environment.