Art Production Lead
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleArt Production Lead
SummaryARISTOCRAT is seeking an Art Production Lead to join our GIMMIE GAMES studio in Alpharetta, GA. As a member of our art department, you will bring to life the characters, environments, and other art assets that help us to create our immersive mobile gaming experiences
The role of Art Production Lead will be to oversee and review all art assets and processes for quality and continuity with the vision of the Creative Director and the Game Design team. Ensure and facilitate the communication between the Art team, Developers, Operations, Game Design, Audio and other areas of the company, with a focus on technical integrity in the art assets. Work directly with the Art team across the United States and India, ranging from junior to senior and of varying roles including, illustrator, animator, project manager and other support roles.
Our art department prides itself on producing what we consider to be some of the most dynamic, compelling, and beautiful mobile slots games in the world. We believe in fostering a fun and collaborative work environment that both pushes our artists to be the best they can be, while also preserving a healthy work-life balance. We plan well and execute tasks efficiently. We never crunch and we do not do weekends.
International travel may be required throughout the year.
The Art Production Lead position is immediately available. This role is a full-time hybrid position allowing flexibility to work from home and in the office when needed.
What You'll Do
- Participate in Game concept Meetings (take and filter notes)
- Participate in creation and revision of story boards and wireframes
- Create asset Lists
- Document creative standards for slot games, ensuring assets align respectively
- Create and manage art templates for different screen sizes and platforms
- Own art-related tasks from internal and external game reviews and artwork reviews
- POC for artists regarding gameplay, bugs, assets, requirements, optimization, general feedback
- Filter all art-related requests from other teams and studios
- Manage documentation for all games in production
- Ensure assets packages contain all required assets
- Support Project Managers with documentation, game reviews and game deliveries
- QA each game with particular focus on art an animation
- Filter Jiras that need attention of Art Director and Animation Director
- Collaborate with Art/Animation Director and Project Managers to coordinate art schedules and resources
- Track artist and animator availability
- Coordinate with Contract artists
- Upload and maintain contracted artwork
- Review and upkeep legal art documents and submissions
- Occasional travel to India to further support outsourced art team
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Mild proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Demonstrated understanding of game production and art processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Animation or visual arts
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with various cultures and time zones.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, and other project management and QA tools
- Samples of written documentation (i.e. tutorials, books, essays)
- Casino gaming experience
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.