6 days ago
Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Art Producer, you will…
- Manage a team of approximately 10-15 artists to ensure the successful execution of the artistic vision while meeting project milestones and maintaining the highest production standards
- Maintain regular communication with the art director and leads, ensuring they are consistently updated on the team's progress and promptly informed of any obstacles
- Ensure your team and deliveries remain organized by conducting stand-up meetings, effectively managing sprints, and tracking work progress in Jira
- Ensure the team remains motivated and maintains focus on achieving goals, milestones, and delivering high-quality work
- Provide well-informed decisions for leads to determine optimal practices, development pipelines, and resource allocation
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You possess a minimum 3 years of game production experience
- You are experienced in project and people management
- You have a great understanding of the game development process
- You have a strong interest in art production pipeline
- You possess some experience in the creation of art assets
Art Producer - The typical base pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 - $140,000 per year.
ZeniMax has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ZeniMax certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ZeniMax and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick and mental health time, and several paid holidays, among others.
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.