London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
3 days ago
Based in Guildford, Wargaming UK is looking for an exceptionally dedicated and well organised Art Producer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
The candidate will have to be a hardworking self-motivated team player who is able to work closely with the Art Director, Art Leads and Art Manager to create and be responsible for large sections of the game.
They will need to possess excellent verbal and written skills and be able to both take critique and give feedback to external partners as well as fully participating in group discussions.
In this position you will be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers in a global community and will have the ability to both share your hard-earned knowledge and continue to develop your skill set by learning from your teammates.
We are looking for someone with a good sense of humour who can integrate themselves seamlessly into our team and studio culture
The Art Producer will report to the Art Manager
What will you do?
- Support the Art Team in the day to day planning, tracking and delivery of their work
- Prepare and update the Art Team’s work schedules in co-junction with Art Discipline Leads
- Ensure co-ordination between Art Team detailed plans and external vendors
- Ensure effective organisation and delivery of asset traffic between the internal and external teams
- Support Art Team Leads with vendor communications
- Assist Art Team in the preparation of OS support material
- Supervise the daily art team stand ups ensuring progress is updated in line with high level plans
- Act as a key contact for inter-disciplinary dependencies
- Monitor day to day progress of the Art Team against the high-level plan reporting issues and highlighting risks
- Assist the Art Manager in planning within this discipline
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years art production experience within the game industry
- At least 2 + published games
- Very strong organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of production planning techniques both agile and predictive
- Experience in supervising Art OS production pipelines
- Strong understanding of the material required to support large scale cross site art production
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Be able to take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
- Diligent self-management around both individual and team tasks, schedule and budgets
What additional skills and experience will help you out?
- A relevant qualification or experience of in 3d game art production
- Familiarity with planning software - Excel, JIRA, Hansoft and MS Project
- An existing network and experience of art vendors
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!