12 days ago
As our elite team of artists grows in size, so does our need for world-class project management. That’s why at Mooncolony, we are searching for a talented and passionate Art Producer to join our core team in Cambridge, UK*.
Under the guidance of the Creative Director, the Art Producer will hold a key position within our team liaising closely with Clients and Artists, ensuring that each project is delivered on time, within budget, and with outstanding quality.
We're looking for someone passionate about game art with great organisational skills, who is willing to drive the team forward to stay productive and on track.
- Creating and overseeing project schedules.
- Coordinating the flow of information across the teams regarding deadlines, assignments and priorities on a daily and weekly process.
- Keeping the internal tracking systems up-to-date with meeting/discussion notes, tasks, assignees, priorities, due dates and statuses.
- Effectively communicating priorities, issues and pertinent information to your team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting, proactively identifying, and quickly executing on production issues and/or inefficiencies.
- Supporting the Art Director and Lead Artists through production, ensuring timely deliveries, which meet client expectations.
- Working with the Creative Director to support the project's artistic vision.
- Working with other PMs to manage art resources across the studio.
- Managing and processing project documentation (such as NDAs, SOWs, POs and Artist Invoices).
- Maintaining a strong relationship with Clients and freelance Artists by being highly responsive and engaged.
- Organizing and managing Mooncolony’s internal projects.
- Mentoring and coaching lesser experienced team members.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of professional project management experience, working on creative projects preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines and expectations.
- Strong knowledge of art production processes.
- A positive attitude that will help to encourage and empower the studio’s creative goals.
- A disciplined workflow, but flexible enough to adapt when needed.
- A passion for the creative development of video games, film, animation, board games, designer toys, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus.
- Experience managing projects in Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience with outsource teams is highly preferential.
- A highly competitive salary
- Yearly performance bonus
- Client referral bonus (£1000 for each signed client)
- 8% employer contributory pension plan (5% Employee / 3% Employer)
- Educational material and expenses
- 21 days paid holiday per year (+1 day for each year of service)
- Flexible working with a choice of working from home or the office
- Free snacks and quality coffee in the office
- No bureaucracy and full transparency. This is a small, tight-knit team
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality
- Plus any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future
* This is ideally an on-site position but we will still consider remote applications.
So, if you love working with artists, being part of a great team, and a low-gravity work environment, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply click https://mooncolony.breezy.hr/p/3e8255993b9501!
Adventures await. Are you in?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.